Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone has had a great night and got to see the new year in. We had our neighbours over tonight for a barbecue and drinks which turned into a board game marathon - super dorky but lots of fun!

I've been thinking quite hard about what my new years resolutions should be and have come up with a couple of things that I want to achieve.
  • Be more organised. Keep track of bills, keep and file away important receipts, keep a diary of events (don't just rely on my mobile phone calendar!)
  • Lose more weight. Go to the gym reguarly, keep doing personal training, and get down to a size 16!
  • Really apply myself in my job. I start a new position on Jan 14th and I want to make the job my own and really shine in it. I want to prove that I am more than capable of doing anything that I put my mind to.
  • Be positive about my fertility. This doesn't mean that I can't be sad at times, but try and approach things from a positive perspective where I can. I recognise that I am susceptible to depression, so I want to make sure I head it off from the beginning.

Hmmmm... OK I think the champagne has finally gone to my head so I am off to bed. I wish you all the very best for 2008 and beyond.

To 2008 - the year of the baby... correction... the year of OUR BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment