Saturday 29 December 2007

Still sick

Grrr... apparently I have a chest infection. I can't believe that I am sick, I have been looking forward to these holidays for soooooo long. But instead of being out and about shopping in the sales, I am lying on my couch, watching every season of Sex and the City back to back.

I just finished watching the episode where Charlotte miscarries her much wanted baby. It was such a heartbreaking episode and I must admit I shed a few tears through it. Having not been through that experience, I don't know how I would react, but hopefully I would be able to cope with as much style as what she did. The one thing that I couldn't get out of my head though was Carrie & Harry saying "Well at least we know we can get pregnant". Cold comfort if you ask me.

As we prepare to once again begin the merry-go-round that is fertility treatment, I wonder if I would have the strength with losing the thing that I want most in the world - my baby.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're sick. Yuck. I usually get sick on vacation, too, so I understand your frustration. Here's hoping you are on the mend soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Just found your blog through "Where the blog are you?" So sorry to hear you are ill, hope you are feeling alot better soon. Warmest regards
    Jenny (also from Perth!)

    ReplyDelete