Wednesday 26 December 2007

Merry Christmas

Well Christmas is over for another year. It was a really nice day, Murray and I woke up early and gave each other our presents which was really nice. I got a foot spa, a Mary J Blige CD, a cute nighty and some gym shorts, and I gave Murray a Stevie Wonder CD, hairdresser voucher, Roberto Cavalli cologne, and a sports book. I also gave him a Cleveland Cavaliers Lebron James NBA singlet which he already knew he was getting, and when we go to Melbourne in a couple of weeks, I am allowed to pick out a big present :-)

This year we held Christmas lunch at our place for my family. My Mum and her boyfriend Kevin, my youngest brother Daniel, and also the middle brother Mitchell & his girlfriend Alicia and their kids came. It was a really casual day, we cooked steak and sausages on the barbecue and had a greek salad and my Mum's famous potato bake for lunch. I think I've put on 5 kilos in the past week alone!

Unforntuately I woke up christmas morning with a sore throat and it has progressively gotten worse to the point where now I have a headache and am just lying on the couch watching the fourth season of Sex and the City... oh well, you can't have it all I guess.

Overall it was a good christmas. The one thing I am wishing for is that next christmas we have a little bubba with us to help celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment