Sunday 23 December 2007

Lovemaking

Yes I know, it's a personal topic but I feel like shouting from the rooftops - Murray and I made love today and it was wonderful. 18 months of trying to have a baby has meant that sex other than for procreation purposes doesn't exist, and our sex life has dwindled to a couple of times a month, and only ever when I'm ovulating. Between work, ttc pressures, and just plain old being tired, we haven't been able to give each other the attention that married couples deserve. I guess being on holidays is doing the trick because we are back in the game! :-)

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I will shout with you! It's hard, sometimes, to remember that lovemaking is not only for procreation, but for recreation as well. Good for you for finding the time and the space to remind yourselves of this! :)

    Since you're in a sharing kind of mood, I decided to tag you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get that, be that intimacy is even more special now as a result. Enjoy! ;)

    ReplyDelete