Monday 10 December 2007

Feeling good :)

Well my appointment with Dr Junk went really well today. I was so nervous in the waiting room but he put us at ease straight away. He is very passionate about IVM which instilled a lot of confidence in us, he answered all my questions that i had written down before I got a chance to ask them!


Something interesting that he said was that because they have to pierce the ovary walls a lot for the EPU, it has an effect very similar to that of ovarian drilling, which leads a lot of women to fall naturally or at least help with the PCOS symptoms.


He is very positive that this will work for us, I mentioned that I had done a lot of research online and read a couple of his journal articles, and he offered to give me some more information to read. I thought it was just some more papers or something, but he came back with this huge file which turned out to be his conference notes from a conference on IVM that he went to in Germany! I've quickly flicked through the file and it looks really interesting (at least the bits that I understand!)

Oh and did I mention that he is very hot! Let's post a pic of the man in question, for *ahem* informational purposes of course!

1 comment:

  1. I've actually been comparing the ovarian drilling I had and then the follie sucking EPU and wondered if there were similarities. Here's hoping it does help with our PCOS symptoms :)

    ReplyDelete