Tuesday 4 December 2007

The saga continues

I got a call at work today from Alicia, Mitchell beat up on her again and then left the house. I've had enough of all of this. I had the worst day at work because I got emotional and my boss went off at me because I hadn't finished a piece of work on time. I'm so sick of all this crap. Why do I even bother? I'm taking Alicia to court tomorrow to get a Violence Restraining Order against my brother. I wish I didn't have to do it but she has noone else to help her out so I guess I'm it for the time being.

I've had a week of binge eating and I feel shocking for it but I can't seem to stop myself. I'm scared of putting back on all the weight I've lost this year. I've lost 15kg since May but I've already put three kilos back on over the past three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment