Wednesday 23 January 2008

100% what?

I have allowed my shopping addiction to get the better of me and started browsing baby shops online, which was great until I came across a store with maternity clothes. Sounds like no big deal and it wasn't until I cam across a maternity singlet, you know one of those printed ones that all the 'cool' people wear? The slogan said '100% Home Made' across the belly. I know it shouldn't get to me but it really upset me. Don't think I'll look at anymore baby stores for the time being.

2 comments:

  1. That has my blood boiling, link me. How insulting.. like thats freaking superior??? How SMUG can it get??

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.mumsgotstyle.com.au/catalog/specials.php?page=2&osCsid=623f586c3b023743bf96a5580b4bb7f3 It's sold out now thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete