Thursday 17 January 2008

Fertilisation results

Got the call from Steve this morning to tell us that out of our eight eggs that matured, seven eggs have fertilised with ICSI! I am so happy! I didn't allow myself to come up with a number that I wanted to fertilise, because I did that with the maturation and was so bitterly disappointed that we didn't get the number I wanted that I went into a tailspin. We are both thrilled, and I feel a lot better about the whole thing now.

We should next get a phone call on Saturday to let us know how the emrbyos are growing and then egg transfer is on Monday morning, and my blood test is on 31st January.

I feel like screaming from the rooftops!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Bec! I am so happy for you both. Fingers and toes crossed your luck keeps going strong. Gwen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, fabulous news! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more good news in the upcoming days!

    ReplyDelete