Wednesday 30 January 2008

Still in the game

So I am still in the running for the grand prize. The million dollar question is - do I get the baby at the end of it? Only one more day until we find out...

My nerves are officially shot to pieces, and if one more person tells me to be positive.... I am just very glad that this merry-go-round is nearly at an end.

I have no idea if I am pregnant or not.
Symptom analysis:
*I have been cramping non-stop since OPU (Don't usually get cramps, but could be from OPU?)
*Have had backache & headaches
*Lots of CM
*Moodiness
*Strange eating habits, ridiculously hungry one day, can't eat a thing the next, and have gone off meat!

Who really knows. Well I guess I will after tomorrow. Blood test is at 8.30am, results should be in around 4pm. I've arranged to leave work early so that I get the results at home. When our first IVF cycle was cancelled last year, I got told at work and I completely broke down, crying under my desk. I don't want that to happen again, I want to prepare myself.

Tomorrow is going to be either one of the best or one of the worst days of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and hoping you will get a positive beta tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where to best stalk you! :P I will be hanging out for your result, your BT date is on my calendar LOL. TODAY IS THE DAY! Have you really not tested? If so, I can so learn form you. I am weak!!!! So hope this is it for you and Murray! In knots, awaiting your news...

    ReplyDelete