Saturday 26 January 2008

My mind wont stop...

I have officially lost the plot today. Usually I don't get any cramping until the day before AF arrives, but this whole cycle has been filled with cramping. Today has been the worst to date, at times it has been bad enough to actually make me recoil.

I did a POAS test and it came up BFN. Damn it. I really wanted to see the two lines, even if I know in my heart it would be because of the trigger injection. I didn't even get that :-( Now all my positivity is gone. I am working myself up into a state that I don't know if I will be able to get out of.

I think if I make it to Thursday, I have a good chance of getting a positive result. My usual luteal phase is 12 days, and 31/1 is 16 days, but I do know the crinone gel can interfere with your luteal phase.

Please god, let this be it.

3 comments:

  1. Don't give up yet - you were just 5 days past a 5 day transfer, right? It would be unlikely for a pregnancy test to be positive that early with just one embie. You are not out of the game yet - I know it's so hard to see that evil negative test though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the plot at about the same time on m cycle, Bec. Its an awful point because you are nearly there. I jsut wanted to know either way (and my af arrived afternoon of 11DP EPU/9DPT). Least I knew... but it does your head in. I sympathise deeply. Wishing you so much luck babe. Really hope this is it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bec, all my positive energy is going toward you getting your BFP. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete