Thursday 10 January 2008

I'm back...

Did you miss me?! Sorry for disappearing so suddenly but my darling husband and I have been off having a wonderful time in Melbourne and have only just arrived back home.

Quick update on the IVM side of things - I did my FSH injections Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (150iu each day) and now I go in for a blood test and scan on Friday to check how I have responded. The injections were a little more painful this time but I survived, I can definitely notice the difference in hormones already, Murray says I've been PMS'ing all week - poor bugger! Looks like OPU will be early next week but we will know more precisely on Friday!

I'll post some photos up from our trip tomorrow after I get some well needed sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Hope you get good results on your next scan! I hope this is it for you.

    ReplyDelete