Thursday 10 May 2012

Day 9 - First blood test

I've managed to come down with a throat infection/cold that is doing my head in- Just what I needed for this cycle! So I have spent today lying in bed with strepsils, a bottle of water and my ipad and dogs keeping me company. My blood test was done this morning and my estrogen is sitting at 1300, LH 9 and P4 at 4 (from memory). So into the clinic tomorrow morning again this time for bloods and a scan. I don't think I'll be too far away from my transfer, although I will probably need a trigger injection to ovulate.

We had a great time last weekend at the Perth Wildcats MVP ball. This is the second time we've gone to the ball and this year had a 1920's theme which was great to dress up for. Murray and I went with another couple and had such a blast. They even had those photo booths were you jump in and get a strip of photos - they were hilarious!

And here is the evidence!


Me, Murray & our mate Craig

Yeah baby!




1 comment:

  1. :) You look so nice and cute and sympathatic both, what a nice pictures. lad to see you have such a good relationship and support and care from each other, we all need that in these jungle years of infertility :/

    X Nat, France

    ReplyDelete