Wednesday 2 May 2012

Day 1 - Lift Off

So it's game on. Day 1. I start Clomid tomorrow for five days and then have my first blood test on day 9 which is next Thursday. I've been a bit of a wreck today. Had a run in with the Big Boss at work, nothing bad but I had a bit of an attitude and then went of to the bathroom to cry my eyes out. I had a valid point with what I was saying but clearly my hormones were getting away from me. I just need to try and get it together and not allow myself to be so consumed by my emotions at work.

1 comment:

  1. If this is your first round of clomid may I suggest to you to take it at night. you will bypass most of the side effects. Also watch out for MAJOR hot flashes and SUPER mood swings. I was on clomid for 5 months. I used to have to apologize in advance to my husband when I would take it.

    if you have any other questions feel free to ask! :) If you have already had experience I am sorry for the repeat information.
    -ashley
    http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete