Friday 4 May 2012

Day 3 - Here again

I have been bouncing around my house since I got home from work, flitting between thoughts of nursery's, primary schools and maternity leave, and the self-talk of not letting me get ahead of myself. I can't stop myself from looking at all the baby stuff on etsy. I've saved photos of my dream nursery on my ipad, and dragged out all the baby clothes from storage under the bed to look through. I can't help but feel like this is our turn. We took a break, gathered ourselves and this is our turn for things to go right. I will be heartbroken if it doesn't work, there is nothing I can do to make myself feel better if this fails, so I'm not tempering my spirit. I need to be positive about this.

1 comment:

  1. Bec I think it is wonderful that you are letting yourself go to enjoy the hope. If we can't even let ourselves hope it makes the waiting period so much harder. I hope you get to keep the lid off your baby stuff for good this time and start putting together your dream nursery soon. I hope your BFP comes swiftly and without ambiguity. May it knock you out with its brilliance, marking the start of a new, happy era xox

    ReplyDelete