Friday 18 May 2012

Day 17 - last minute nerves

So tomorrow is the big day- at 8.30am we go in for the transfer of our little embryo. When I called in for our time slot, they said that the embryo survived the thaw fine and has progressed from a day 1 to a day 2 today, so fingers crossed it may progress even further by the time of the transfer! Sounds like one strong, sticky embie! Apparently Concept do their answers in the theatre as opposed to the treatment rooms which is where I had my IUI's and where I have had FET's at my previous clinic. Another new thing is that we are asked not to wear perfume or any cream or deodorant that is smelly as it can affect the embryos? I guess after six years at this, you can still learn something new. We are looking after Jack again this weekend. We are picking him up after the transfer, and on Sunday we will be going along to the million paws walk which I think both him and the doggies will love! Wish us luck for tomorrow, I am just praying to God that we have finally reached our goal.

2 comments:

  1. I've got my fingers crossed for you! Sending sticky thoughts from the other side of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a great feeling about this. I will be thinking of you and wishing you the best tranfer possible.

    ReplyDelete