Monday 21 May 2012

Day 20 - Business as usual

So today was all business- back to work, back to the daily grind. I'm. Tying to put the IVF stuff out of my head, but I am definitely more emotional than normal. My favourite Internet forum (yes I'm a geek!) set me off in tears, and when Murray tried to comfort me, I pushed him away and get all frustrated. Probably just the progesterone being pumped into my system, although I always that that was meant to be a mood balancer. I got to Skype with my youngest brother tonight in Afghanistan! Recently he has had a lot more access to the Internet so we have skyped a couple of times and facebooked each other. It definitely helps to put my mind at ease about him and how he is going over there. He is due back in early July, and I can't wait to go over there, as well as the fact that I get to hang with my favourite blog friend Sass! Only 8 more sleeps until we know...

3 comments:

  1. Long time reader of your blog. I am praying for you and sending positive vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! It's going to be awesome!

    And I'm counting the days with you honey. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As anonymous said, I'm also a long time reader and lurker - went through a frustrating IVF process myself but am extremely lucky to have a beautiful son now - so I sympathise and keep my fingers tightly crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete