Thursday 17 May 2012

Day 16 - Consent forms, again!

Murray and I had a huge blue this morning. He had finally signed the last of the consent forms yesterday and emailed them through, but not to the email address I had given him. Of course the clinic didn't have our forms and they needed to defrost our embryo today, so I got the call at work to sort it out. I had to race home and find the scanned documents and resend them to the clinic, just in time thank goodness.
Things weren't pleasant between us for most of the day, but you know what, we both just said sorry and decided to move on. I was furious - eye popping angry that it could have ruined our chance for the transfer, but it takes so much out of you being angry, that I just didn't want to be angry at him anymore. So I wasn't. I've never really been able to do that before - just decide what emotion I'm going to feel, and do it. Maturity perhaps?

Anyhow, we are both being extra nice to each other tonight and we are off to the cinema to watch 'The Dictator' - something funny to make us laugh and spend time together. Hopefully my stress levels recede with the laughter too.

No comments:

Post a Comment