Saturday 12 May 2012

Day 11 - The flu continues

My cold/flu is progressively getting worse so when I was in the clinic for my blood test this morning, I spoke to the nurse about getting some pseudoephedrine cold and flu tablets to help me feel better. I k we Paracetemol was okay to take, but was sure that type of drug wouldn't be allowed, but the nurse said that it would be fine for me to take, and recommended it as it would be better for me to get over this as much as possible before transfer. So I am now suitably drugged up and lying on the couch watching footy with my puppy dogs. Speaking of my blood test, my estrogen has risen to 1900 and my Dr is very happy with the progress. I have to head in for a final blood test in the morning, but it looks like I will trigger tomorrow night sometime. That would make ovulation on Tuesday morning and transfer on Wednesday (Day 1 embryo). If the embryo doesn't survive the thaw, then transfer will be Thursday as the other embryo is day 2. Babysitting my nephew recently has allowed me to let my imagination run wild about the things we will get to do with our future child- swimming lessons, Auskick (junior Aussie rules footy for kids), taking our kids to church, all the fun stuff that we will do together. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment