Friday 11 May 2012

Day 10 - Ultrasound time

Another day of feeling sick - yuck! I've managed to get a throat infection/cold/some other yucky thing and I am exhausted from it. I dragged myself off to the clinic at 8am for my blood test and scan, only to sit there for an hour and a half... My scan showed a bunch of follicles around 8 and 12mm with no dominant follicle, so trigger is probably a few days away at least. I took my trigger injection home with me anyhow, easier to take it straight home and into the fridge rather than the secretive "hide-it-and-put-in-work-fridge" dance that I have to do on work days. Estrogen is up to 1800, so at least that looks good. Hopefully my bug will work itself out before transfer - I want to be feeling good and healthy for this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment