Monday 14 May 2012

Day 13 - Trigger happy!

I have just done my trigger injection - hip hip hooray! Estrogen was up to 4000 today, four full-sized eggs but my body wont ovulate on its own so I had a 4000iu Pregnyl shot which will in 36 hours make me ovulate! Transfer will be on this Saturday which is 3dpo. I asked about the timing of the transfer as the embryos are days 1 and 2 but as I thought, they are going to to try and thaw them a day early and grow them in the culture, and if the first doesn't work, do the same with the other embryo. I can't wait! We still have to do a bit of faffing about with consent forms (my fault because I have misplaced the original bunch), but we are getting there!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Pleeeeaaaase let this be your time Bec, I am crossing everything for you lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you Bec! I'm very excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete