Saturday 6 August 2011

Unimportant

Apparently I am that unimportant, that the clinic couldn't even be bothered calling me back with my results and instructions this afternoon. I went in for my blood test and scan this morning. The scan showed lots of antral follicles but no other follicle development, so I know that things aren't good with this cycle, but I left clear instructions with the nurse about what I wanted to happen (use up remaining drugs and continue to monitor to see if we can convert to IUI).  I also had a good cry to the nurse as I was upset about the scan and the whole nine yards. SO they knew this was important.

But apparently it is too freaking difficult to call all of your patients back. You know, because it's not like we are paying them huge amounts of money or anything.

It might just be a small stuff up, but after the week I have had, it's the straw that has this camel at breaking point.

No comments:

Post a Comment