Saturday 13 August 2011

Day 17

We are still in it. Estrogen is at 4700 so it hasn't risen too much, yet just enough. My lead follicle was at 14mm (although Murray and I think it is 13mm and the Dr wrote it down as 14 just to make me feel better - true story!). I sighed such a deep sigh of relief when I got the phone call with my results. The nurse said that I need to come in for a blood test, but that my trigger injection should only be a couple of days away.

I can't believe that we are actually going to get to egg collection. At this point of our treatment woes, I can't even visualise being pregnant, but the hope this brings me is immense. I have so many people sending me messages on facebook, twitter, sms and email, moreso than I ever have for other cycles. We need this. Lord, please let this be it.

4 comments:

  1. with all the other good news re pregnancy around at the moment, lets hope you can add to it.

    ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on follies..... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really is exciting stuff Bec! My fingers are crossed for you and your ovaries. Hope to see you posting about Ovidrel real soon xx

    ReplyDelete