Sunday 14 August 2011

Day 18

And my hormones have dropped a little bit today, back down to 3300. Had a mini freak-out on the phone, but the nurse assures me that it is perfectly normal for the levels to fluctuate a bit. I'm off to the clinic again tomorrow morning to check what is happening with my follicles. Am hoping there aren't too many people at the clinic in the morning as I have a 9am meeting which our General Manager chairs - not a good look to be late for that one!

This has been a decidedly lazy weekend; lots of lazing on the lounge with the furbabies, heater on, and the football on television. It helps that the weather outside has been on the wet side, giving me an excuse to be this lazy! Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend, wherever you are and whatever the temperature!

No comments:

Post a Comment