Monday 10 August 2009

ready to pop

Looks like egg collection will be on Wednesday - as the title suggests, I'm feeling rather full up of eggs at the moment! As of today, my end lining is 10.2mm and I have 9 follicles bigger than 10 mm on my left side, and 16 on my right. I also have 10 follicles smaller than 10mm all up - so plenty of follies! My doctor doesnt usually do Wednesday's but he will be this week, so I will at least have a doctor that I know doing my procedure.

I am a little concerned though about ending up with OHSS again though. Last time I didn't get any symptoms until after my egg collection, but I am already starting to feel a little off colour from all the drugs and how full my ovaries are feeling. I NEED to have a transfer this time, it would kill me to do a freeze-all cycle again! I really want to do a fresh transfer to give us the best chance of success, so onto the protein shakes I go...

My best friend is going in for her egg collection today, can't wait to hear how she goes with it all. To be honest I'm a little concerned that she might end up with OHSS as well, just because I know she has a lot of follies too, and I know how much it hurts! Fingers crossed everything goes super well though.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry I've been a bit MIA, but you're often in my thoughts. Best of luck.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Wednesday! I hope you are able to stay away from OHSS. I'll be praying for you and your friend!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete