Wednesday 5 August 2009

Fit freak

I am back on the fitness bandwagon - eating superhealthy and lots of exercise. I have really taken my dr's comments to heart and am going to work my butt off to lose this weight. I know I have every excuse under the sun for why I have put on weight, but in the end it doesn't make a difference because the weight is still there.

I had my scan and bloods today, there are 5 follicles bigger then 10mm, and 20 less than 10mm. Still on 225iu Gonal-F and have to go back into the clinic on Friday morning for another round of poking and prodding.

Murray has recovered really quickly from the TESA - he is just a little sore, no bruising or anything which is great news.

3 comments:

  1. Bec - I DESPARATELY need to you teach me how to become a fitness freak! Arghhhh - since we are on yet again another forced break, my goal was to see how much weight I can use during that break. What are your secrets?

    Glad Murray is healing well and glad to hear you have so many follicles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that Murray is healing well and has no discomfort.

    Good luck with your weight loss. You'll do great!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that Murray is healing well.

    I've just nominated you for an award, go check it out!

    http://unproductivelyso.blogspot.com/2009/08/awards.html

    Rach
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete