Monday 31 August 2009

Getting my exercise thing on

I'm thinking of doing another Triathlon in a couple of months time. It's the Tri Pink Triathlon on November 8. I did a short course triathlon earlier in the year and loved it, but I was super-fit at the time. I am signed up to do boot camp for eight weeks, starting in a weeks time, and I am also doing personal training, so I hope that by the end of all of that I would be fit enough to do the triathlon. Last time I did a mini version, but I'm considering doing either the medium or long course version!

Any other Perth girls interested in giving it a go with me?

1 comment:

  1. Hmm I'd love to but there is no way that I'd be fit enough unfortunately.

    I've got a bucketload of weight to lose and my fitness to full gain back.

    I wish you all the luck in the world tho!

    xx

    ReplyDelete