Tuesday 18 March 2008

Three posts in a day...

I really am going nuts. Well at least this is what I imagine people feel like when they are crazy. I can't stop my head from circling around a billion and one different thoughts, and I can not hold on to any of them. I have a horrible headache, can't sleep, and am sick of it all.

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I am sick of treatment. I have always been of the mind that we will do back to back treatment, and make the most of this year financially, but I need to have some time out if this doesn't work. I need to have a month of just 'me' time. Some time where I don't need to think about whether my body is doing what it is meant to, where I can just do normal things that other normal people do.

I just want my head to stop hurting.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry the stress is getting to you tonight :(

    GREAT NEWS on the other hand. Everything crossed for you matie.xx

    ReplyDelete