Tuesday 11 March 2008

My dysfunctional family

I got a phone call last night at 11pm, after I was already in bed, from my brothers girlfriend. My brother was in Armadale, lost, had no money and was being chased by aborigals. And what has that got to do with me you ask? Good question. Lucky me had to go out and pick him up so he didn't get bashed up.

When I picked him up, I didn't say a word. I wasn't trying to give him the silent treatment, but I honestly didn't have anything to say. If I tried to say anything I would either be met with aggression, which I just couldn't handle; or he would get all apologetic and say how things are going to change, which is what he has said for the past two years. Shock horror, nothing has changed.

I am sick of having such a dysfunctional family.

Will head into the clinic tomorrow morning for another blood test and scan. I had another 150iu injection this morning, and one tomorrow morning. Hopefully that will be enough to kick my ovaries into action. I'm almost tempted to up the dose myself but I won't go against the clinic like that, at least not now. Fingers crossed we will be able to go ahead with egg collection soon!

1 comment:

  1. you're not the only one who is sick of having a dysfunctional family...my family is not perfect either...i am the youngest and it seems like i am the oldest!

    ReplyDelete