Saturday 15 March 2008

Pass the bucket please

I thought I was coping really well with this cycle, but the side-effects are really starting to hit me. I have had a nasty headache all day, tightness in my chest, bloating, but the worst thing is the nausea. Everywhere I go, there seems to be a new smell that screams out 'I want you to throw up!' I went to get my legs waxed (so that the surgeons wouldn't discover the old growth forest I've been growing in my pants during the egg collection!) and all I could smell was the horrible acetate acryilic nail smell that salons have. I nearly hurled on the spot. I ate a really nice salad for lunch, and now feel so sick from it that I've spent the last hour curled up in bed.

I'm starting to get nervous about my trigger injection tonight. I have done it before, so I know that I can do it, but I tend to work myself into a bit of a state over these things. Fingers crossed it's easy and painless.

No comments:

Post a Comment