Wednesday 12 March 2008

Latest scan

Had my scan this morning, I now have:
5 x 7mm follicles
4 x 6mm follicles
4 x 5mm follicles
and lots follicles smaller than 5mm.

It's not great but at least they are very slowly growing. Endo at 7.5 which is also thicker. I am to keep injecting Thurs/Fri and then go in for another scan/BT Friday morning, with EPU on Monday.

I've become hyper-sensitive to my gonal-f injections - grrr. I've been fine with my gonal-f injections up until now, but the past two mornings they have been incredibly painful, so bad I've had to pull it out and start again because I am in agony. I'm nervous about how I'm going to cope with the trigger, last time that wasn't too pleasant and if my body isn't coping with these, it could be bad for trigger. I've tried using icepacks to numb the area but it didn't make a difference this morning.

I can't believe we are nearly ready for egg collection again, and then the countdown is on. Transfer should be on Easter Sunday by my calculations- hopefully that is an omen, the celebration of new life :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh lookin good chickee! Going well! Not long now, hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete