Sunday 17 May 2009

Google Analytics

I have had Google Analytics hooked up on my computer for a while now, mainly because I get a thrill looking at the map of the world and seeing where all my lovely visitors are coming from. (My most regular visitors appear to be from Abbotsford, New York, Austin & Etobicoke!)

I was flicking through the report when I saw that the number of people who have searched for something and come to my blog is huge! Besides the standard IVM, IVF, Will my embryos grow to blastocyst questions, there were some really strange things that people have somehow searched for and I have come up in the search results!

My favourites from today...
  • crazyasi.alady
  • my do.ctor rectally
  • acupuncture m.ain point for drowning
  • barbie is pr.egnant
  • can bik.ing make you infertile
  • crazy lady dancing on tables
  • fulltim.efuck
  • gym cra.zy society
  • old crazy lady at chu.rch driving me crazy
  • what kin.d of birds are pessaries
  • www.slimnow.belly machine.com
  • injec.tion of therapeutic substance into the eye
(Note the punctuation in the search terms- believe me, I am not trying to attract these searches!)

What things have people searched for to get to your blog???

1 comment:

  1. You have a visitor from Argentina, too. I`m very happy about your belly!!!!

    ReplyDelete