Tuesday 12 May 2009

1700

My bHCG levels are at 1700. Still pregnant, but my clinic I am happy with that. I get the feeling sometimes that they don't want to say anything positive, just in case things dont turn out well, but come on! You need to give me something to work with here! As far as I'm concerned, 388 to 1700 in a week is good. Of course I would have loved for it to miraculously become 5000 but it didn't happen.

The nurse said that we wont really know what is happening intil we have an ultrasound, so I am booked in for Monday 1.45pm to hopefully see our little baby.

Trying to not run out and buy more baby stuff. Stay calm Rebecca...

8 comments:

  1. That's great news Bec. Thinking of you. Keep us posted xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news! Praying for Monday to get here for you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurry up Monday! Deep breaths hon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really good news. I think those are great numbers. Here's hoping things go well on Monday. I've had it the other way and I don't prefer it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! I know I've never met you, and only started following your blog last fall, but you just have NO idea how happy I am for you. Ian and I never got to the IVF stage, and it is just so amazing to see someone actually having this dream come true for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great news bec! i hope monday comes quickly!

    ReplyDelete