Friday 1 May 2009

110!!!

My beta was 110! We are so over the moon right now.

I had really lost hope, thinking that we had no chance, but I prayed to God and he has given us a miracle.

I have another blood test on Tuesday to make sure it is still doing it's thing. The clinic said it should be around 1000 then, but by my calculation is should be 440 if it doubles every 48 hours? The nurse at the clinic has told us that we should be quietly confident about it all.

I just can not believe this is really happening to us!

9 comments:

  1. Bec congratulations!
    I am so thrilled for you. Lots of love to you and Murray! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Bec! I'm so happy for you and Murray :D You must be on cloud 9!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!!!!! Best news I've had all week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thrilled for you - I regularly follow you blog in Liverpool and just knew that this would be your time! Congratualtions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See worrying over nothing!!

    Congratulations!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!
    all the best for a wonderful nine months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I prayed and hoped and wished and didn't stop thinking about you for a long time last night. I am SO glad it went up! I am hoping, praying that it continues to rise. I'm so very thankful for you today!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you have NO idea how happy I am for you!!! I read the last couple of entries (I was out of town without my computer) and started crying, I was so happy! And you are right - you need to just be happy about this!!!! Being stressed will get you nowhere, being happy will end up being better for you and the baby anyway. :-) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WooHoo!!!!! I am SO happy for you Bec! I am going to go out and have a drink for you tonight! *wink*

    Nestle in little one!

    ReplyDelete