Wednesday 17 October 2007

Reality

Am struglling to deal with the fact that we wont be able to start IVF again until May. Financially we have to wait, we just don't have the kind of money to try forever and while we can afford to do a cycle in January, if it didn't work we wouldn't have any money left over for another cycle, whereas if we wait until May we can afford to attempt a couple of cycles at least. I was willing to spend that money this cycle, but once I realised how fickle this whole process is, I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket.

Now I just have to figure out how to not go crazy in the seven month wait. I don't know if that's even possible...

1 comment:

  1. Its shitful that it costs so bloody much, and that it means people have to wait and delay things like this. It is wrong :(

    No helpful advice I can give, but I am thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete