Monday 1 October 2007

Long weekend

Well it's the Queens birthday public holiday today, and like any other self-respecting couple we ended up where everyone else does when all other stores are closed - Bunnings! Had a bit of a browse and bought some weed-killer as our garden looks absolutely shocking! We had planned to do it together until I released that the clinic warned against any use of chemicals. Oh well.

I have this week and next Monday off work which I'm so glad I planned because I can barely concentrate on what's in front of me, let alone having to deal with people at work. Am going to take it very easy over the next week, going to the gym when I feel like it, a bit of cleaning here and there, doing the grocery shopping tomorrow. We are even thinking of going to visit an Egyptian display at the art gallery in the city. Maybe catch up with a couple of girlfriends that I don't get to see enough (Fee & Amanda - that's you!)

Off to try and do other normal things and attempt to take my mind off the ever present IVF thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment