Wednesday 17 October 2007

Decision made

Murray and I had a good talk this afternoon. After my post this morning I had a really tiring day and was in a shitty mood when I got home. I couldn't figure out what it was that was bothering me but we ended up talking about IVF and finally came to the decision that we are just going to have to spend the money and start IVF in January. It will cost an extra $2300 more than if we waited until May for our PHI to kick in but for my sanity it is money well spent. Instantly my mood lifted and I felt better. I think we have made the right decision.
My beautiful neighbour brought me around a huge arrangement of flowers last night. They are so gorgeous, it made me cry. It's so nice to have friends who really 'get' me and what I'm dealing with.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Bec how lovely are the flowers. Glad to hear you guys have reached a decision your happy with.

    Kells
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet of your neighbour Bec :)

    I've been thinking of you a lot. I'm glad to hear that you've made a decision. All the best.

    Gwen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful friend you have in that neighbour! bless!

    ReplyDelete