Saturday 27 October 2007

My nephews first birthday

It was my nephew Jordan's first birthday party today. It was meant to be a party at the zoo but bad weather meant that we had to relocate to Alicia's sisters house. It was pretty hard to be there but I really wanted to do the right thing by the kids so I played all the games and got involved. My father and his girlfriend were there also which added to the tensions. Got teary half way through and had to excuse myself but on the whole I think I did really well to get through the morning. I think the hardest thing was that Alicia has now popped out and everyone was obviously talking about them finding out it was a girl. I really hope they don't choose our baby name (It has been suggested before... not happy Jan!)

Anyway, some pics of the big day!

The birthday boy!



The zoo-themed cake

No comments:

Post a Comment