Monday 30 November 2009

Super quick post

to say that I got my period today. Feeling crappy but okay. Thinking that anonymous donor sperm might be the way to go - I get the feeling that our friend S is avoiding us - maybe he realises what we want to ask him...

I don't know, but I don't want to spoil the friendship or upset them so I might just leave it. I don't know... will see what develops.

6 weeks until we meet our new doctor... faxed off our referral and letter from our Dr Aitken to the clinic so that is all sorted.

six weeks..... such a long time...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you're feeling so crappy today. Us girls should get days off when AF arrives, think about how much happier the world would be!

    I hope that the next six weeks go by quickly! At least December is a pretty busy month!

    ReplyDelete