Sunday 1 November 2009

Another door closes

My period arrived late last night.

I am sad for snug and buggles who wont be a part of our life. Upset that I won't ever bear my husbands biological child. Angry that so many others can. Confused about what to do next. Worried about where the money will come from. Happy that I still have my husband. Dissapointed in my body for not doing what it is meant to do. Tired of the comments from other people saying it will happen - if you know so much, then tell me how and when it will happen. Terrified that we might never have a child, through a donor or adoption. Unsure whether I would make a good adoptive parent. Lethargic from the drama.

I want it to be over

5 comments:

  1. I'm sad for you too Bec.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bec, like Seraphim I too am sad for you.

    I hate "knowing" so many people who would make wonderful parents and yet it eludes them, while also knowing too many who ARE parents who really shouldn't be.

    I'm going to be brave and suggest perhaps you would benefit from a break from all things ttc until the New Year? Take the weeks up to and over Christmas to really truly and ultimately relax, enjoy time together as a couple, drink eat and find things to laugh at.

    You WILL get through this Bec and you WILL be a Mum and a wonderful one at that!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never commented on your blog before, but I have been following your story and felt compelled to tell you how sorry I am that this cycle didn't work for you. I was really, really hoping things were going to work for you this cycle. Wishing you peace of mind and spirit while you work through this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so distraught, angry and bitter that you have gone through so much at a great expense spiritually, financially and emotionally, only to be left with nothing. I really do know how much you are hurting and it is so unfair. So so unfair. If you can, take time out and go on a spiritual retreat, pamper yourself, and just take life one day at a time xoxoxo Belinda

    ReplyDelete