Saturday 7 November 2009

Can my family get even crazier

Looks like my brother has knocked up another girl. Not Alicia but a different one, the girl who he was with when they broke up for six weeks. He says it's not his, the timing doesn't match, but he has a history of this... Of course I found out through facebook...

Not even allowing it to get into my head right now.

I went and visited my nieces and nephew today - I have missed them so much but for my own health I have had to keep my distance for fear of hurting myself further. It was Lulu & Jordans birthday last month so we had a mini party at the park with party hats and biscuits. I can't believe how much they have all grown up!

 



 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bec, there really isn't any justice, is there? I'm so sorry that you have to go through this and I'm even sorrier that his kids have to be subjected to your brother's behaviour.

    You deserve a break and soon!

    ReplyDelete