Tuesday 17 November 2009

A good day

I'm really starting to pull myself together. I think the main reason is that I have this awesome new job which I am starting on Monday. It's been so long since I have been excited about going to work (I have loved the last three months in Recruitment but it's not the same as having your own permanent role). I can't wait to be working every day doing something that is all mine!

Murray and I have been talking more and more about DI and its implications. I think we are both starting to get more comfortable with the idea. We haven't approached S yet, and I'm not sure if we will follow that path, but we know it is there which is enough.

We are booked in on 14 January for our assessment seminar for local adoption. I guess we will learn everything about how the assessment process works there - a bit nerve wracking but exciting at the same time!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you had a good day today! You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are excited and happy. Wish I'd got YOU to check my stupid application before I sent it off! And Danielle the design girl does my blog. I LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you found something to cheer you up. I was wondering what had happened with S and if Murray had approached him. Well it is good to keep your options open. I think it brings some relief to all of the insanity when we have Plan A, B, and C. Can't wait to hear how the new job goes.

    Oh and I think you should celebrate Thanksgiving in Australia. It is the most wonderful holiday. Just start your own new tradition!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the new job! A change of pace and scenery certainly does help :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that you're havinga good day and best of luck at the new job, having a job you like is so important!

    ReplyDelete