Monday 23 November 2009

Good work

First day on the job is over and it went great! I already feel pretty comfortable in the new location, however I don't think I quite realised how many tasks I will actually be doing in my job! But I am taking it easy and will slowly work my way into it.

I have already put my annual leave in for Christmas, am taking two weeks off from Dec 23 to Jan 6 which will be nice to unwind a bit.

Not much else to update right now, just trying to get through the week and learn as much as possible!

6 comments:

  1. YAY for a fabulous day at work! I'm so happy you love your job, hon!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you love your new job!! Having the break will be such a nice reprieve from all the learning you will be doing the next few weeks. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew that you would do great! I'm sure that the change of scenery has helped a lot. I'm so proud of you Bec!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you Bec. You deserve it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Bec, I'm so glad for two things:

    First of all, that your new job is going so well. Congratulations! :)

    Secondly, that you still love me in spite of the fact that I like Twilight. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent news Bec, I hope you have had a great first week, can't wait to hear more xo

    ReplyDelete