Sunday 27 April 2008

Very drunk....

My apologies for bad spelling and grammar - I am so drunk it's not funny!

I am feeling a lot better then I was a week ago, I was worried that I was slipping into depression into again, but I have picked up a fair bit since then so I think it was just a normal trough of emotions. I still feel sad a lot, but I'd imagine that is fairly normal considering the things that we are going through.

Tonight we have had more cocktails than I can count, and am sooooooo drunk, I imagine I am going to be sick tomorrow. My day 21 appointment (actually its day 25 but who is counting right...) is on Monday and then we start IVF again. I made a rule from the beginning that I wouldnt drink any alcohol during IVF cycles, nor do anything else that would negatively impact our chances of conceiving. So tonight, hopefully, is my last chance to get buck crazy and drink as much as I want, because I WILL be pregnant after our next cycle. I WILL. There is no other option.


lol - you have no idea how much I have deleted of this post - I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo drunk!!!!!!!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment