Tuesday 1 April 2008

Depression

I have spent the last two hours crying in my bed, with my husband desperately trying to comfort me. My doctor thinks I'm depressed and wants me to go on anti-depressants. I can't work out whether I am depressed or just still dealing with the last cycle. Either way I am a wreck and I can't keep going like this. I had today off work as a sick day, and my doctor has given me a medical certificate covering tomorrow off as well, for if I don't feel up to going in. I don't feel up to it, but I also don't want to let my work and my boss down. My life is turning to mush at the moment, everything that I used to get joy out of, is barely a blip on the radar now. I think I need to go and cry some more.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're having such a bad day. I saw a therapist after loss #2 and it helped me immensely to speak to someone about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so sorry. It really sounds bad, and I agree talking to someone (a professional) may help you. I know it helped me so much. Please hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to resort to meds to help me. Might be worth a shot, especially if you are feeling so incredibly sad. :(

    ReplyDelete