Wednesday 16 April 2008

I've been tagged!

The gorgeous Maria has tagged me to list six unimportant things about myself, so I'll give it a go...

(1) My nicknames include, Cabbage, Cab, Mofus McLofus, Evil Princess, Dorkus Malorkus, Mofy & obviously Bec! :-)

(2) I have a giant teddy bear named Ernie that is (I assume) male, but I have always dressed up in pretty pink dresses...

(3) I am one of the messiest people you will ever meet (you can't walk in my bedroom, you need to pole vault over my clothes on the floor), yet I am anal when it comes to stationery and filing

(4) I was the youngest ever member and then president of Rostrum Australia, a public speaking organisation (OK, I'm running out of things to say...)

(5) I have developed an addiction to watching old television series on DVD back-to-back. I can't handle waiting to watch episodes, so I would rather wait until they come out on dvd and watch them all in one go, ala West Wing, 24, Sex & the City.

(6)I eat at least three icypoles a day - I am addicted and can't cut them out of my diet!

Now tag, you're it- Gwen and Jen :-)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...hee hee.

    And what exactly are icypoles??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no - you haven't heard of icypoles? Sacrilege! Icypoles are frozen cordial I guess, just an flavoured ice block but soooooo good :)

    ReplyDelete