Monday 14 April 2008

Feeling sorry for myself

I am a sooky-la-la.
All I want to do is cry. Sleep and cry. No food, no exercise, no work :(

I have the day off on Wednesday, and I'm looking forward to sleeping in and not having to deal with annoying people at work. I have the whole week off next week, and plan on doing absolutely nothing. Nothing, that is, besides getting a pap smear which I have put off for the past four years (I know, I'm very bad) and going to counselling session. I have made an appointment with somebody outside of the clinic, they aren't fertility-focused counsellors, but the lady has worked in sexual health and used to be a nurse which I think helps.

The appointment is next Tuesday, hopefully I can keep myself from falling to pieces before then. I'm at breaking point, and that's without anything major going wrong. I'm scared if something, anything happens, I'm not going to be able to deal with it and completely snap.

2 comments:

  1. I saw a therapist a few months ago and I can't express how much good it did. I'm so glad I went and I hope you find it just as beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bec - I am so sorry you are having a hard time right now! Good for you to seek out a counselor! I hope having some time off of work does you good and that you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete