Thursday 24 April 2008

Our autumn getaway

I've been meaning to post for a couple of days but seem to get sidetracked everytime I sit down on the computer. We went away to Margaret River last weekend and had a lovely time, so I thought I would post some pictures from our time away.
It was short but oh so sweet to spend some one-on-one time with my husband. We spent Monday doing wine tastings in the region, and eating only the best food at the finest restaurants around town.

We were lucky enough to get an ultra cheap room through Murray's parents vacation club, and ended up with a king size bed and a spa in the ensuite - bliss!
And now some pics...

The view from our balcony

Murray with our wine

Another winery stop!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love winery trips! I think that is what we're doing this weekend for my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete