Monday 5 November 2007

Oh. My. God.

Murray's parents just called to have a chat to me. They want to give us money to pay for a cycle of IVF should our next cycle not work.
I told them that it was a lovely gesture and that we appreciate it but we are fine and can do it ourselves, but they wouldn't take no as an answer.

They said that they weren't going to tell us about it unless we needed it, but after seeing me so stressed out this morning when we visited them, they wanted to let us know to help us relax and take the pressure off a bit.

I am in total shock. Murray's family are very much into helping people out where they need it and it is such an incredible gesture. They have put aside $2500 which is the out of pocket cost for two cycles, which is such a relief, it means we can try probably four or five cycles if need be. I haven't always had the greatest relationship with my in-laws, but they have really suprised me today.

1 comment:

  1. That's so touching. It really helps when you have supportive family.

    ReplyDelete