Saturday 3 November 2007

Grumpy Bec

Wish AF would bugger off already. I'm feeling really tired and cramps haven't let up at all, but emotionally am doing a bit better today.

I saw my friend Fiona's baby Mia today which was good therapy. I'll admit to being a little worried heading over there this morning to see her, but after getting to hug Mia and carry her around for a bit, it was actually kinda therapeutic if that makes sense?

I'm finding it harder and harder to be around my niece and nephew though. Alicia's pregnant belly is more obvious by the day, they constantly talk about baby names, and their parenting skills are so shocking that I just want to pick the kids up and run away with them. I feel like a parrot, saying the same thing over and over again, but nothings going to change, not for a long time at this rate, so I just need to learn to protect myself from it. I can't do that by not seeing them, so I need to come up with a different coping mechanism. Maybe I can take the kids out by themselves to places. Hmmm...

We have our FS appointment on Monday to go over what happened last cycle and what we will different next time. I'm quite nervous because I know that I need to be firm and tell them how I'm feeling, and I'm not sure if I can do that. It's really strange because most people think I'm a really tough and strong person, but when it come to confrontations with people, I fall to pieces. Something else that I really need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment