Tuesday 13 November 2007

Another one bites the dust.

Just got the phone call, another couple are having a baby. They are a lovely couple and I am really very happy for them. Just wishing it was me. Just one of those days I think.

I've been feeling off colour today and didn't go into work. It's been ridiculously hot for November, 40 degrees yesterday, apparently I have heat exhaustion even though I haven't been out of the house. Have had headaches and been horribly nauseus since I woke up. Hopefully I'll start feeling better soon.

2 comments:

  1. I think there are times when it's almost worse when you hear about those people you're happy for. You can't have the same kind of righteous indignance as when completely inappropriate people have kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to separate out our emotions for things like this. You want to be so happy and excited for your friends, but you also want to be so sad for yourself. For me, everything usually ends up in a mushy ball of yuck for a while, until I can snap out of it. Just keep reminding yourself that it will be your turn, too.

    ReplyDelete